Friday, May 20, 2011

Random.

So, summer's about to end and it's back to school. Oh men. :( Well, a lot of things happened since classes ended. Stressful ones but thank God I'm still here and also my friends who's always there to comfort me.

Things are very clear now to me. I remembered he told me, "He's always in the mood to work." I asked him why, he said, "Nothing.." Now I know why, there's this girl that he likes. Someone new in their workplace. We were 2 months dating I think. That is why he lost touch, you know, he really didn't care at all, like I was nothing. Sigh.

It's almost 2 months since we broke up, officially broke up. I can say I'm better but not yet totally healed, but yea, better. Thank God again and my friends. So anyway, whatever. I mean, my life is better and I'm doing all to be well. I wish them well, them both.

And early this summer, had this fight with someone really close to me, we didn't talk for like 3 weeks. Thanks to the Holy Week, we're cool. Thank God, so much. And I'm super happy with that.

There are good things too that happened aside from all those heartaches and fights. I am reunited with a really good friend, though not like before but it's better, at least we're okay already. Again, thank GOD.

So, that's it. I really don't know what to post. I'm sorry. Till next time? Thanks. God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment