Sunday, June 26, 2011

Serenity.. :D

This year started good but few months after it was a disaster, well not really. HAHA! I'm over reacting. Well, I got my heart broken, twas crazy, painful but I'm better and my life now is great. Very peaceful. All is well. Thank You, Lord God. PEACE to everyone. I've forgiven people who hurted me and I hope people I've hurted has forgiven me too. As usual, I took the heartache as a lesson. Just like any problems that I've been through. And it makes me a better person, helps me see the brighter side of my life. Everything now in my life is good. My relationship with God, my family, friends, school. I feel so blessed. God is good all the time. AMEN! Ü


And even though it's another heartache for me, I'm still not giving up on Love. It's the greatest thing in the world. I am still looking forward to the next man that I'll be falling in love with. I hope this time it's a real man. HAHA! While there's no one yet, I have my God, my family and friends. I have so much love in me and I can give everyone my Love. Again, Thank You, Lord God.

No comments:

Post a Comment