Thursday, January 19, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Young Updated Firmware.


Android Version:
2.3.5 to 2.3.6
Baseband Version:
S5360DXKI7 to S5360DXKL2

I was just bored and decided to update the firmware of my phone and it was successful. I went to settings. Then "About Phone". First option is to update. But before I was able to update it, I created a Samsung account. Then continued updating. The 2nd and 3rd photos are just some of the requirements needed. Download update package then install. I think it was 3 downloads. I was not able to screen shot the last. And Viola! Firmware updated. The first changes that I saw from the phone is the Icons. Well not all but just some. And it got faster. I am happy with it. Used WiFi to update it by the way not Kies. Try it. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment