Monday, December 2, 2013

iPhone 5s Review.

Yes, this is my 2nd Apple phone. My first one is iPhone 4s. You can click here to read more about it. So, yes. I am very happy.  I didn't expect to have this. I was planning to get iPhone 5 but my mom insisted me to get iPhone 5s. I got the Space Grey, I'm not really fond of having white or gold gadgets or any stuff with those colours. It's with me now for 17 days I think and I still can't believe that I'm really using it. Like I'm still dreaming. Thanks to my mom and Lord God. I got this from Vodafone Australia, I'm on some plan. Features, just a few but it's totally better than my iPhone 4s though I miss my old phone. Good thing it's with my sister, I still get to check on it from time to time. I totally dig the touch ID, it's very easy and it doesn't consume many time to unlock your phone compared to entering the numbers. But it's only limited to 5 fingerprints, I read others can have 10 fingerprints. I don't know why mine's only 5 but it'll do. I also like the new Slo Mo effect when recording a video. You can check out my videos, click here and here. So far I am enjoying the phone so much and I am very much contented. Apple user since 2011. That's all for now. Everything are the actual photos of my phone. For any concern, comment or whatever you can email me at thejaspernohay@gmail.com. Thank you so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment